The UK's Interlibrary Loan Solution
The Clio Interlibrary Loan system is now available in the UK. After 15 years of producing ILL software in North America, we launched Clio in the UK in 2009, and it's no accident that we already have a rapidly expanding customer base among academic libraries. Clio is the only ILL software system available that is specifically designed to work with the new British Library Document Supply System (BLDSS). Clio features include:
- TOTAL automated compatibility with the new BLDSS
- Complete web-based application-no local installation required
- a completely customizable patron web interface that easily integrates with the look and feel of your existing library system
- allows patrons to submit requests, check the status of requests, register for ILL, manage their own details like email and postal addresses, etc.
- self-contained patron authentication
- automated check of local holdings
- automated check of union catalogues, e.g., COPAC
- OpenURL compliant
- supports both borrowing and lending operations
- robust local data management system
- provides full support for all ILL office operations
- go Green! Clio can take your ILL office completely paperless
- outstanding customer support from a team of ILL software professionals, now including local UK staff
We would be happy to provide an online demonstration of this system at your convenience. Please contact Jennifer@cliosoftware.co.uk to schedule your demo.